- Laravel is a PHP based framework that follows an MVC(Model-View-Controller) architectural design pattern.
- Laravel is the Open-Source PHP Framework and is very easy to use, robust, and design is more structured and pragmatic.
- Laravel is for building high-end web applications using its significant syntax, reuses the existing components of different frameworks.
- A website built in Laravel is secure and prevents from several web attacks.
- HTML and PHP you should already Know before you start laravel, you should have a basic understanding of this two things.
In this tutorial includes all the topics such as introduction, history of Laravel, installation, Laravel routes, Laravel controllers, Laravel
views, etc are available.
- License :- The source code of Laravel is hosted on GitHub and licensed under the terms of MIT License.