- To create and modify HTML files by using professional HTML editors.
- Professional and popular HTML editors are Notepad (for Microsoft Windows) and TextEdit (for Mac user).
- And other professional text editors like Notepad++, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code etc.
- Step 1: Open text editor.
- Step 2: Write or copy HTML code
- Stap 3: After that save file on your computer, HTML extention are html or htm.
- Step 4: Open the HTML page in your web browser.
To run the HTML page, you need to open the file location, where you have saved the file and then either double-click on file or click on open
Above example Output look like are given in image: